Friday, July 15, 2011

Staff Development Presentation - Xtranormal

Presenting GoAnimate for EdL 755 yesterday leads me to believe that there is interest among the cohort in animation tools. So, for my final presentation for EdL 719, per Keith’s approval, I would like to present a similar tool, Xtranormal.

As I said yesterday, there are positives and negatives to using GoAnimate. Xtranormal is another Web 2.0 animation tool that has some advantages over GoAnimate. It’s not perfect, of course, but I hope that in my presentation I can demonstrate its use and explain when it may be better suited to a project than GoAnimate and where it comes up short. 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like an interesting tool, and I don't know about it. Thanks for finding something new to share! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete